Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2 Shops from a Mother Daughter Team on Zibbet



Mom Everyday Shop


Welcome To MOMeveryday's Shop
Baby gift sets, burp cloths, baby quilts, reusable reversible eco-friendly tote/shopping bags and custom items are all handmade by me to ensure a quality product. I will gladly make custom items - let me know what you would like and I'll give you a quote. All items are made in my pet-free, smoke-free home

And Kid Everyday Shop

Welcome To KIDeveryday's Shop
I am an entrepreneurial teenager looking to earn money for college. Baby booties, hats, scarves and custom items are all handmade by me to ensure a quality item. I am happy to make custom items. Let me know what you want and I will send you a quote. All items are made in my pet-free, smoke-free home.

No comments: